The Operator Console enables you to experience professional quality operator services and support without the need for a third-party provider. A dynamic tool that allows for real-time support and monitoring of all conference system activity, this application gives operators the ability to manage multiple conference calls simultaneously through a single powerful interface.
- Users dial *00 for operator support
- Manage & view multiple conference calls simultaneously
- Queued calls are color coded based on their wait time
- Dial out to new participants or perform blast dial
- Drag and drop incoming callers into conferences
- Can support multiple operator stations
Not only does it have the ability to drive an impressive ROI, the Operator Console also provides an added layer of security and extensive oversight for system administrators. With its intuitive interface and user-friendly functionality for managing unique workflows and services, this tool is particularly effective in vertical spaces.
Industry Specific Applications for Operator Console
- Executive Call Management & Support – High value tool for managing C-Level meetings, offering efficient support and delegation for executive communications.
- Hospital Transfer Centers – Manage doctor-patient consultations or patient transfers & admissions.
- Provides nurses and agents all the visibility and access they need to coordinate care for patients.
- Enterprise Help Desk Support – Dialing *00 for “live” assistance helps IT and administrators quickly resolve any issues that occur on the bridge.
- Federal, State & Local Agencies – Enables remote workflows for crucial services with unmatched oversight and control.
- Remote Court Hearings – Screen incoming participants for remote hearings, drag and drop all necessary parties into court rooms and manage private room for virtual side-bar.
- Higher Education Distance Learning – Access to immediate classroom support and operators to help direct students and educators get to where they need.
- Agent Control Area – Instantly view all incoming callers. Lines can be labeled based on call type (for instance, court attendants may label lines based on case number).
- Active Conference List – Displays all active conferences at a glance. Agents can also view scheduled conferences or create ad-hoc conferences by switching tabs.
- Conference View Panel – Multi-conference viewing enables complete monitoring and control of all active conferences.
- Participant Management – Manage multiple conference participants, in real time, within conference rooms.
- Individual Participant Controls – Manage the one-on-one connection between the caller and agent (mute, hold music, and disconnect).
- Party Dial Out – Quickly reach necessary personnel and participants. Access to address books, including MS Exchange, and more.
- Sophisticated Reporting – Access reports based on call labels or subjects (patient IDs, case numbers, etc.) for auditing purposes. All calls can be recorded automatically.
- Private Conferencing – Agents can initiate a private conference with anyone (for troubleshooting or otherwise) and manage active private conference rooms.