High Definition (HD) Voice
Across industries, the ongoing introduction of high definition (HD) products is raising the standard of excellence. High definition video, crystal-clear televisions and powerful new cameras have all revolutionized the way customers experience those products, and conferencing communication was poised for a dramatic technological advancement. That time has arrived – astonishingly clear high definition (HD) voice.
Now, HD voice can be incorporated throughout the conferencing experience. From participant voices and audio prompts to conferencing recording and playback, every sound is crisper and clearer with high fidelity audio.
HD Voice Conferencing at a Glance
The Summit Olympus™ reaches the pinnacle of voice quality by supporting HD codecs (G.722, AMR-WB (G. 722.2), and L16-16 kHz) and maintaining high fidelity audio throughout the system.
- HD Conferencing
- HD Recording & Playback
- HD Messaging
- HD Music
High Definition Samples
- Wider Sampling of the Audio Spectrum: Capturing double the audio range of standard definition calls (7 kHz compared to 3.3 kHz for SD), HD Voice enables more life-like communication in your meetings.
- Better Comprehension: HD Voice improves the intelligibility of your conferences. It is easier than ever to identify speakers, understand every word and follow the flow of the conversation.
- Reduced Audio Fatigue: There is no need to strain to listen to what was said. With HD Voice, you hear every syllable.
- Inclusive Collaboration: Even when HD Voice is enabled on the system, HD and Non-HD parties can be mixed within the same conference – allowing all parties to collaborate together. Only HD-capable participants will join via HD codecs.
Contact Us for More Information
* These fields are required.
Want More Information on HD Voice?