Contact Compunetix, Inc
|Contact: Jeff Lautenschlager||Contact: John Krofcheck|
|Phone: (412) 858-1728||Phone: (412) 858-1177|
|Fax: (412) 373-6990||Fax: (412) 373-6990|
Compunetix, Inc. offers Technology Based Conferencing Products and Services are under the contract. They are offering Compunetix and Sonexis brands found on Appendix C. There are no resellers on this contract. Customers can purchase directly through this DIR contract.
- Texas-DIR-TSO-3938-Compunetix-Pricing (94KB)
- Appendix 57B Cost Avoidance Sheet (573.64KB)
- DIR-TSO-3938 Contract PDF (314.75KB)
- DIR-TSO-3938 Appendix A Standard Terms and Conditions PDF (699.66KB)
- DIR-TSO-3938 Appendix B HUB Subcontracting Plan PDF (1.2MB)
- DIR-TSO-3938 Appendix C Pricing Index PDF (244.81KB)
- DIR-TSO-3938 RFO-DIR-TSO-TMP-396 PDF (3.46MB)
How To Order
- For product and pricing information contact Jeff Lautenschlager at (412) 858-1728.
- Generate a purchase order made payable to Compunetix, Inc and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-TSO-3938 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax (412-373-6990) your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
Compunetix, Incorporated warrants to the purchaser its product is free from manufacturing defects in
material and/or workmanship for a period of one year from date of original purchase, or from date of
installation cutover if cutover occurs within ninety days of delivery to purchaser, when used in compliance
with directions as outlined in the Manufacturers instructions, which will constitute reasonable and
To be covered under this warranty, repairs must be made by returning the units(s) postage prepaid to
Compunetix, Incorporated at the address shown above or to the address of any authorized service center.
In the event of failure covered under this warranty, the repaired or replaced unit will be returned by
Compunetix, Inco rporated without charge. Compunetix, Incorporated reserves the right of final decision
to repair or exchange with a like unit. This warranty does not cover field service.
Contact Compunetix, Incorporated or its authorized agent for instructions prior to returning any material
for repair or replacement. Compunetix, Incorporated recommends that all returns be insured against
shipping damage or loss.
COMPUNETIX, INCORPORATED MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER
WHATSOEVER RELATING TO THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING THE CONDITION OF THE PRODUCT, ITS
MERCHANTABILITY OR ITS FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE except to the extent that a warranty is
otherwise identified above.
Compunetix, Incorporated liability being expressly limited to the replacement or credit for the value of
the defective material. No responsibility is assumed for incidental or consequential damages nor damage
due to misuse or the use of any unauthorized attachment, nor assumption of responsibility for damage by
use of an unspecified electrical circuit. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental
or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply.
Warranty is void:
- If the product is subjected to service or installation by anyone other than Compunetix, Incorporated,
or authorized personnel.
- If unauthorized modifications are made to the equipment or software.
If an error is identified and is determined by Compunetix to be in the hardware of the system, Compunetix will either repair or replace the hardware using the return material authorization procedure. New parts or parts refurbished or repaired to perform as new for error correction of the system will be furnished on an exchange basis. An exchanged part
becomes owned by Compunetix.
Electronic and Information Resources (EIR) Accessibility
Information regarding Electronic and Information Resources (EIR) accessibility of this vendor’s offerings is included in the contract. Agencies purchasing products or services are responsible for complying with Texas EIR Accessibility statute and rules, as defined in TGC 2054 Subchapter M, 1TAC 206, and 1 TAC 213. For additional information, visit the Vendor Website or contact the vendor directly.
Please note that some of the documents on this page are in the PDF format. Please download the Adobe Reader in order to view these documents.
Return to DIR Cooperative Contracts